Many triathletes find themselves asking the question, “Do I need a coach?” If you have recently thought this, we have options for you. TriRochester has partnered with Moyerland Coaching, LLC to give club members great coaching with special pricing for TriRochester members.
Check out this article from the Active.com site to help you decide what coaching options are best suited to help you reach your goals.
About Moyerland Coaching
Joe Moyer, the owner of Moyerland Coaching LLC, is a certified coach who provides personalized coaching to athletes of all levels. He began coaching part time in 2007, and now coaches full time. Joe can provide personal training sessions, swim form analysis and run form analysis by utilizing video in order to personalize drill work to improve form. He also specializes in tri-bike and road-bike fitting, repair, and service. Joe is offering special rates to club members.
TriRochester Member offerings:
- $10 per month discount on Select coaching level
- $15 per month discount on Premium coaching level
- $20 per month discount on Ultimate coaching level
- $10 discount offered on bike fitting
- Priority will be given to TriRochester members when setting the roster for the upcoming season, as an athlete number cap is in place to ensure quality coaching
Joe has extensive knowledge of coaching and bike fit. His certifications and many continuing education experiences help him to be an effective coach with athletes of all levels.
- Initial USAT (USA Triathlon) Level 1 Coaching certification in 2009 with re-certification in 2011
- Coaching certification program included extensive hands on training with world renowned experts in all facets of Triathlon, including nutrition and the psychological elements of racing and training
- Continuing education classes taken on a regular basis in physiology and training via the USA Triathlon University
- USCF (USA Cycling) Level 3 Certified Coach
- Power based training, bike skills specialist training via USCF classes
- Quarq Certified in power-based cycling training and specialist in bringing power measurement into athlete’s training and racing plan
- Provides personalized bike fitting services utilizing F.I.S.T. bike fit methodology
- Extensive race experience and consistent top finisher at all triathlon distances as well as duathlons, running, and road cycling races
For more information go to http://www.moyerland.com/